- The website floriosgroup.com is the property of Mister Florios Asimomytis.
- The copyright of the Content (eg software, information, data, trademarks, logos and any other distinguishing features) and Services website (site) of floriosgroup.com entered on the Internet, are protected by Greek, Community, and international laws on copyright and industrial property.
- Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or mislead the public about the real provider of the Content Site is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission, or any other use of the Content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of floriosgroup.com or any other holder of the copyright.
- The use of this website must be for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by others. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality, and the present conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction, or that affect or endanger the provision of services the floriosgroup.com
- Where this website contains links to third party websites, floriosgroup.com is not responsible for the content of these pages for any loss or damage which may arise from their use and the visitor has access to them entirely his own choice and responsibility.
- The names, images, logos, and trademarks, representing floriosgroup.com or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of floriosgroup.com or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
The personal data of the website users will not spread and will not be disclosed to third parties. But maybe disclosed to employees, employed by the data controller of the site and to those that has delegated the provision of services, as well as to employees and managers, to which the auditor has given an updated list of the website data.
At any time Users of the website reserve the right to control their personal data and to request a correction, updating, or their delete, and they may exercise the rights according to the provisions of GDPR 2016/679, by written request to the manager of the website Mister Florios Asimomytis or at floriosgroup.com , by sending an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Visiting the website and using the services of floriosgroup.com constitutes unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.